Adoption Advertising in Oregon
Interested in adoption advertising in Oregon? Dexter & Moffet can help!
How Can Oregon Adoptive Families Advertise?
Oregon residents can advertise as soon as they have completed their Homestudy and are represented by an Oregon attorney. We help our clients decide if advertising is a good choice for them. If you decide to advertise, we can help you with the wording of your advertisement and provide you with a list of contacts at newspapers that accept adoption advertisements.
How Can Out-of-State Adoption Families Advertise in Oregon?
Oregon allows non-resident adoptive parents to advertise in local state newspapers. There are three requirements:
- The out-of-state individual or family must have a pre-placement Homestudy.
- The Homestudy must be approved by an Oregon agency and issued a Certificate of Approval.
- The adoptive family must be represented by an Oregon attorney.
Dexter & Moffet will:
- Have your current Homestudy approved by an Oregon adoption agency so you have a Certificate of Approval and can advertise in Oregon newspapers or otherwise circulate your adoption portfolios within our state.
- Provide you with a list of newspapers with contact numbers for you to use in placing your adoption advertisements.
- Be your Oregon attorneys for purpose of adoption advertising. We will provide a letter of representation for you to use when placing your advertisements.
- Be available to interview and screen birth mothers who respond to your advertisements.
- Show your portfolio to birth mothers who contact our office from our own network of sources.